Since long time i am very curious to know about the third party's support in adsense so I decided to create a question about "third party" in adsense forum.I have found the solution about my curiousity so I am posting that question and answer below which are as follows:-
IS Third Party really work??
medhavieducation
Level 1
10/31/09
I found many people used http://www.flixya.com http://www.hubpages.com etc used to increase their impression and earnings?I also tried but I dont found any changes in earnings and impression.
If anyone have any idea about that please help me by giving this answer
medhavieducation
Level 1
10/31/09
I found many people used http://www.flixya.com http://www.hubpages.com etc used to increase their impression and earnings?I also tried but I dont found any changes in earnings and impression.
If anyone have any idea about that please help me by giving this answer
All replies
faysal imtiaz
Best answer - medhavieducation (Asker)
I have also used flixya. It takes time and efforts to get visitors to you. Up load a lot of pictures, videos etc and make comments on other user's contents. Remember that you should put the url channel for flixya as www.flixya.com. I am not using flixya anymore because i got a lot of comments like 'i have made some clicks on your ads please come to my site and also make clicks on my ads'. I got a lot of invalid clicks in those days when i used flixya. I am not discouraging you to use flixya.. Just telling you my experience. Flixya works and increases impressions and clicks but i dont want the earnings that may lead to disabling of my account. About hub pages.... I dont know about and never used.
Did you find this answer helpful?
rodeo
to increase their impressions and earnings?
Why don't they write those articles on their very blogs and websites?
And yes, the chances of your account getting disabled are more when you use your Adsense code in intra community websites (flixya, hubpages...)
Did you find this answer helpful?
Ayla_Zed
Why not simply build a website that gets traffic through the Search Engines? That is how I get nearly all my traffic. The time you spend trying to find a "trick" to get more traffic could be spent working on your own site, growing it bigger and better. The kind of traffic you get from those types of sites is not high quality anyway. I think you are wasting your time. Google is your best bet, Google search.
Did you find this answer helpful?
faysal imtiaz
Best answer - medhavieducation (Asker)
I have also used flixya. It takes time and efforts to get visitors to you. Up load a lot of pictures, videos etc and make comments on other user's contents. Remember that you should put the url channel for flixya as www.flixya.com. I am not using flixya anymore because i got a lot of comments like 'i have made some clicks on your ads please come to my site and also make clicks on my ads'. I got a lot of invalid clicks in those days when i used flixya. I am not discouraging you to use flixya.. Just telling you my experience. Flixya works and increases impressions and clicks but i dont want the earnings that may lead to disabling of my account. About hub pages.... I dont know about and never used.
Did you find this answer helpful?
rodeo
to increase their impressions and earnings?
Why don't they write those articles on their very blogs and websites?
And yes, the chances of your account getting disabled are more when you use your Adsense code in intra community websites (flixya, hubpages...)
Did you find this answer helpful?
Ayla_Zed
Why not simply build a website that gets traffic through the Search Engines? That is how I get nearly all my traffic. The time you spend trying to find a "trick" to get more traffic could be spent working on your own site, growing it bigger and better. The kind of traffic you get from those types of sites is not high quality anyway. I think you are wasting your time. Google is your best bet, Google search.
Did you find this answer helpful?
No comments:
Post a Comment